Playgroup at MWSS provides a group for families looking to connect with each other and their communities.
It is run once a week on Wednesdays from 9:30-10:30am.
When your child participates in playgroup they are learning new skills needed for their future. It is a place where lifelong friendships are made and parents and carers support each other by sharing the triumphs and challenges of raising a family. Playgroup is fun, engaging and hands on. We hope to see you there.
Prep building, Manly West State School
226 Manly Rd, Manly West 4179
- Connect with other families from your community
- Enjoy time with your child playing and exploring
- Support your child's healthy development
- Games, craft, outdoor play, story time and music activities
- Free play with a wide range of toys and sandpit
All parents, carers and grandparents of children aged 0-5 years old are welcome!
For more information email email@example.com
or phone 3906 8333